This look was one of my favourite from Toronto Fashion Week. Grace Lee, of Maybelline New York in Canada took the lead and created a beautiful fresh face, with a dramatic brow for Montreal brand Melissa Nepton’s Spring Summer 2015 collection. Follow the easy steps below to get this youthful look!
1. Fresh skin for me always requires a tinted moisturizer or BB Cream. Apply an even layer to skin, just to neutralize the skin tone. With a brightening concealer (Maybelline makes a great one called Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer) apply to the high points of the face (centre of forehead, tip of nose, chin and a dab under the eyes). This will act as your highlight and help to brighten the face.
2. Contour the hollows of the cheeks, nose, and edge of the forehead using a matte bronzer and/or darker pressed powder. Ensure that you blend, to avoid any harsh lines.
3. Because the focus in this look is brows, apply only one coat of brown mascara to upper and lower lashes.
4. Fill in brows with a pencil or brow powder of your choice. Then, using a tinted brow gel, brush the hairs of the brows upwards.
5. Keep the pout very matte and nude, by applying the nude lipstick of your choice. Blot the lips on a Kleenex and your fresh-faced, bold-brow look is ready to roll.