Lead Artist for Maybelline New York in Canada, Grace Lee created another unique lip for the Mackage Spring Summer 2015 show last week at Toronto Fashion Week. The lip fit perfectly with the on-the-go-globetrotter theme the collection captured and we’re ready to rock that worn in lip!
Check out the seven easy steps below to re-create this look!
1. Apply an even layer of foundation all over the face (be sure to use a shade as close to your skin-tone as possible). Add concealer where needed.
2. Apply a translucent powder on the t-zone to mattify that area.
3. Using a highlighter of your choice (I prefer liquid or stick highlighters) apply to the tops of cheekbones and the bridge of the nose.
4. Keep the eyes bare, applying only a coat of clear mascara to enhance your natural lashes. Apply the same clear mascara to your eyebrows, shaping them as you go.
5. Taking a mauve or light pink lipstick, apply a base colour to both the upper and bottom lip. Taking a deeper pink/magenta lipstick apply to middle of both the upper and bottom lip.
6. Blend the colours together slightly, by just pressing your finger into the spot where the two shades meet.
7. Blot the lips together, and you are ready for a night out.