Hayley Elsaesser had to be one of my favourite collections from Toronto Fashion Week. Bright, bold colours and heavenly patterns called for a bright and spunky, two-tone lip.
Want to rock this playful look? Check out the seven easy steps below.
1. A bold lip demands an absolutely flawless canvas. Apply an even layer of liquid foundation and buff into the skin using a buffing brush. Taking a concealer of your choice (1-2 shades lighter than you skin tone) apply under the eyes, between the brows, and middle of the chin. Blend in your concealer using the same buffing brush.
2. Apply a translucent powder to set your foundation and concealer.
3. Taking a pressed powder (1-2 shades darker than your skin tone) apply along the cheek bones, the outer edge of the forehead (hairline) and the jaw line. Be sure to blend well, as you do not want any harsh lines.
4. Apply two coasts of black mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
5. Taking a clear brow gel run it through the brows, shaping them as you go.
6. For a two tone lip, my preference would be to use two lip liners, however that is completely up to you! On the upper lip, apply a bright pink liner of your choice. Fill in the rest of the upper lip with the matching pink lipstick. Taking a mauve lip liner outline the lower lip. Fill in the lower lip with the matching mauve lipstick.
7. Muss up your strands, and you are ready to rock the two –tone.