For the short time that Summer actually decides to grace us with her presence, it’s important that we take advantage of the makeup looks we might not be able to pull off during the other seasons. Peach Bliss (just a name I like to call it) is a summery-fresh look that works well with every skin tone, creating a beautiful, monochromatic peach glow on the face. This easy-breezy face can be achieved in just a few easy steps.
1. Taking a radiant moisturizer of your choice (MAC Strobe Cream is my personal fave), apply to your entire face using “clean” fingers. Once your face has dried, apply a bb or cc cream suited to your skin tone with either a buffing brush or a beauty blender.
2. Should you need to cover any blemishes, apply and blend concealer.
3. Due to the warmer weather an eye shadow primer is key. Apply with your finger tip and dab until your eyelid is evenly covered.
4. Taking a fluffy blending brush apply a peach/apricot shadow of your choice across the eyelid and under the bottom lash line; try using MUFE’s M720 Apricot Matte. Place a shimmer-nude in the inner corner of the eye, and along the brow bone. This will create a more open eye, as well as a pretty glow when in sunlight.
5. Apply two generous coats of black mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
6.Bronzer time! Ensure you’re using a bronzer appropriate for your skin type – we don’t want any oompa-loompa-esque faces. Taking your bronzer, gently apply to the hollows of the cheeks, hairline, top of nose and jawline. Ensure that you blend well. With a peach or tangerine blush, apply to the apples of the cheeks and center of your chin.
7. For the final touches, take a powder highlighter and apply it to the tops of the cheekbones top of the nose and on your cupid’s bow. Apply a peach lip gloss (URBAN DECAY Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip-gloss in Streak is the ultimate) to your lips, and get the hell outside to a patio.