For a very special mid month mixtape, we here at Sidewalk Hustle are pleased to collaborate with the one and only Phil V aka Dancing Phil. Incase you don’t know him, he’s pretty internet famous for his rather fabulous dancing videos, which you should go watch right now. He’s also one of the raddest DJ’s in town behind parties like Tapette, Fit, and Big Primpin’.
Just in time for Pride, starting later this week in Toronto, Phil has put together a mix of Pride anthem classics and other modern stuff to get people in the mood for a week of rainbow waving.
Without further adieu, press play below and be sure to spin this mixtape at all your parties at Pride and otherwise!
1. Brown Sugar (Croatia Squad Remix)- Platinum Doug
2. Let’s Get Slow (feat. Benjamin Diamond) – Aeroplane
3. Stronger – Clean Bandit
4. I Wanna Be Your Lover (Bearson Edit) – Prince
5. How Bout Now (nosleep remix)- Drake
6. Yoga – Janelle Monae
7. Cover Girl (Boyfriends Ratchet Ass Donkey Booty Remix)- Rupaul
8. Vogue (Boyfriends Twerk Team Remix) – Madonna
9. Need You (100%) (Feeboy Rework)- Duke Dumont Feat. A.M.E.
10. Brand New – Pharelle Feat. Justin Timberlake
11. Papapapa – Mason
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Awkoder Re-Edit)- Cyndi Lauper
13. Eden – Dario Nunez
14. Everybody Is Somebody – Chateaux Marmont
15. Everybody be Somebody – Ruffneck featuring Yavahn
16. Everybody – Madonna
17. Take Me Home – Cher