1. Mitchell & Ness Vintage Logo Snapbacks , $45-$50 CAN at Community 54
2. Cheap Mondays EX Sunglasses, $30-$50 CAN at The Drake General Store
3. Givenchy Rottweiler-print Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt, $270 CAN at Mr. Porter
4. Alexander McQueen Floral Skull-Print T-shirt, $175 CAN at Mr. Porter
5. Cheap Monday Luke Zip-Up Hoodie, $85 CAN at The Drake General Store
6. Gap Tangerine Flat Front Sun-Washed Shorts, $45 CAN at Gap
7. Mishka Vladimir Indigo Denim Shorts, $90 CAN at Mishka
8. Swims Rubber and Mesh Boat Shoes (various colours), $159 CAN at The Bay
9. Reebok Pump Omni Lite Basquiat Heritage Lite, $100-$150 CAN at Foot Action
10. Banana Republic ‘Wildblue’ Eau de Toilette, $60 CAN at Banana Republic
11. Virgin Mobile HTC One S Smartphone, $99-$599 CAN at Virgin Mobile Canada
12. ASOS Navajo Panel Backpack, $45 CAN at ASOS
Whether you are hitting up Osheaga, Lollapoza, VELD, Hard, or the handful of other music festivals happening this weekend, we thought we would put together a little festival guide for the gentlemen. Remember that most festivals are hot, sweaty, and messy so even though you want to dress in your absolute finest to get your photo taken by some style blogger, sometimes being comfortable is more important. Here are the items and pieces of clothing that I think every good sir should bring to a music festival, and what I will actually be wearing this long weekend.
Enjoy the music!