Want to look like the Helmut Lang models did in his Fall 2014 runway presentation at New York Fashion Week? Get the look in just five easy steps!
1. You want to keep your skin clean and dewy. Try swapping your regular foundation for a tinted moisturizer. This will allow your skin’s natural glow to shine through. Apply a concealer one to two shades lighter than your skin down the centre of your face (I.e. t-zone, under eyes, sides of nose and above and below lips)
2. Use a clear or tinted brow gel to comb your brows into place. This will give them a very natural structured look.
3. Using a blending brush apply a burgundy/cranberry eye shadow of your choice to your eyelid. Try to not go past the brow bone. Remember if your eyelids are more on the oily side use a primer or a paint pot before applying shadow!
4. Using a soft pink blush, apply only to the apple of your cheeks in upwards strokes.
5. Forget lining your lips! Apply you favourite nude lipstick to get that perfect sultry pout.