We’ve got the scoop on how to get the 3.1 Phillip Lim look from his Fall 2014 runway presentation at New York Fashion Week! We break down NARS Cosmetics beauty report into five easy steps!
The Look: Clean and Structured
1. Fill in your brows, keeping the lines clean and sharp. Use the brow product you feel most comfortable with (I.e. powder and liner brush, pomade or pencil).
2. Keep your skin fresh, and apply minimal tinted moisturizer to your face. Apply your concealer where needed. Set your skin with a translucent powder. If you happen to have a brightening translucent powder (NARS makes a fantastic one) use that instead!
3. Define your cheek bones using a matte bronzer or sculpting powder and angled brush. Start the brush strokes at your hairline bringing them all the way to the apples of the cheeks. Remember to BLEND!
4. Apply a touch of cream blusher to the apples of the cheeks.
5. Go au-natural on the lips using your favourite chapstick.