Once again fresh faced beauty hit the runway at Rodarte’s spring summer 2015 presentation. The look created by James Kaliardos for NARS Cosmetics had a bit of a twist multiple eyebrow piercings on certain models which was a subtle edgy touch.
To get this look sans piercings, follow the steps below!
1. Fresh face as always calls for moisturized skin. Once you have moisturized, apply a tinted moisturizer using your fingers. The natural heat from your hands will allow for perfect blending.
2. Apply concealer 1-2 shades lighter than you skin tone to the centre of the face. This will brighten up the face, giving you that vibrant glow.
3. You can use a NARS Matte Multiple if you have one (Orgasm is the suggested shade to use). If you don’t have one try NARS blush in Orgasm. Be careful not to pick up too much product on the brush.
4. Highlight the top of the nose, cheekbones and cupid’s bow using either a vanilla, frosted eye shadow or NARS Matte Multiple in Copabana. (Yes, I have a thing for Matte Multiples! A big thing!)
5. With a blending brush, take a nude shimmery eye shadow and apply it to the eyelid. Make sure the colour is not too far off from your skin-tone. Blend the shadow until no line is visible.
6. Run a nude or vanilla eyeliner through your bottom water-line. This will make the eyes appear bigger and shimmer that extra little bit.
7. A nude lip, sans liner, a few blots, and you’re good to go!