The fresh face has made an appearance yet again at Rag & Bone’s New York Fashion week presentation for the spring summer season. NARS, alongside lead artist Gucci Westman created this effortless subtle look with a sexy bitten lip. Want to get this look? Follow the steps below!
1. As usual dewy skin calls for lots of moisture. Moisturize your skin with your usual product. If your product contains light reflecting elements or luminous properties, even better!
2. Apply your foundation using a large buffing brush (the Sephora Bronzing Brush is great for this). Taking your concealer (1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone) apply it to the centre of the face and under the eyes. Blend with the same buffing brush in a circular motion.
3. If you don’t own any Matte Multiples from NARS, please go buy some now! I promise you will thank me for it. To contour the face, use NARS Matte Multiple in Cappadoce, and run the stick along the jaw line, cheek bones, forehead and the sides of your nose. Using your Copacabana Matte Multiple highlight the cheek bones, top of the nose and your cupids bow. Blend this all together with a fresh buffing brush.
4. Taking a nude-pink blush, apply to the apples of the cheeks, brushing outwards to the hairline. Remember to tap your brush before you apply to the face, to avoid using excess product.
5. Taking the Copacabana Matte Multiple again, apply it all over the eyelid to the brows, and tap the product into the skin with your fingers.
6. Using a chocolate brown liner (try and use a soft one that doesn’t drag push it along your top lash line, smudging it with your finger or a smudge brush as you go (don’t worry about being neat and remember to blend well).
7. Apply two coats of the mascara of your choice.
8. For the lips think Kylie Jenner. Rosy nude colours, with slight hints of brown. Line the lips, and then fill in with lipstick. BLOT! Add a bit of gloss to the centre of the lips for a bit of shimmer.