Obsessed with Kendall Jenner’s new look? We sure are! Get the statuesque look created by the Founder of Nars himself, Francois Nars in 5 easy steps!
The Look: Matte Mannequins
1. If you have a luminous , or radiant moisture cream apply this to the face first. (NARSskin makes a great one called Luminous Moisture Cream – it comes highly recommended!) If not don’t worry! Try adding a smidge of your moisturizer to your foundation or tinted moisturizer in order to get that dewy, clean look.
2. Apply your concealer (1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone) to the centre of the face (i.e. t-zone, the sides of the nose, above and below the lips). Blend this well!
3. Apply a translucent powder using a large(fluffy) powder brush, this will avoid too much product being left on your face.
4. Using an angled blush brush start in small strokes at the apple of your cheeks and sweep back along the cheekbones towards the hairline.
5. Using a taupe or light gray matte eye shadow and a blending brush apply the shadow in a sweeping movement through the crease of the eyelid. Refrain from using mascara to create the illusion of a bigger eye
6. Apply a sheer nude gloss to the lips. Taking a silver shimmery eye shadow, dab your finger in the shadow and press onto the lips. Mannequin perfection!