Want to get that sultry look seen at the Erdem Autumn/Winter 2014 runway show at New York Fashion Week? Get the look in five easy steps!
The Look: A Fresh Take on Rock and Roll
1. Apply your favourite tinted moisturizer or BB Cream on your entire face. Apply the product using your hands, to achieve an even distribution. Tip: Applying foundations or tinted moisturizers with your hand does warm up the product which allows it to sit on the face better.
2. Apply your concealer (1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone) to the centre of the face (i.e. t-zone, the sides of the nose, above and below the lips). Blend this well!
3. Using a black kohl liner of your choice, line the upper and lower waterlines, completely blacking them out.
4. Taking a clear lip gloss, dab the applicator on your finger and press the gloss onto the eyelids. This pressing movement will help to avoid access product sticking to lids.
5. Dab a very small amount of your concealer on your lips and your are Erdem ready!