We’ve been showing you how to get the runway look all week from Thakoon to Alexander Wang and we’re beginning to notice a trend and that my friends is dewy skin: highlighting and light reflective are all very popular on the runways. Lead artist, Francelle Daly created a very airy and bright look for the 3.1 Phillip Lim show. Follow the easy steps below to get the look.
1. Use a tinted moisturizer, blend with your hands, and remember to always blend downwards. Using a concealer (1-2 shades lighter than your normal skin tone) apply underneath the eyes, the chin, between the brows and any spots you want to conceal. Blend the concealer with a buffing brush.
2. Set the face with a translucent powder, or luminous powder if you have one.
3. I like using NARS Matte Multiple’s for contouring, but you can use whatever product your comfortable with. I like NARS Cappadoce Matte Multiple along the cheekbones, the hairline, sides of the nose, and jaw line. Use an angled blush to blend it in small strokes outwards.
4. Taking a rose coloured blush (cream blush would be best) dab with your fingers on to the apples of the cheek and blend in small circles, being sure to eliminate any lines.
5. Once again, I have to suggest using a NARS Matte Multiple, this time in Copacabana. Use this all over the eyelid right up to the brow, and blend by tapping the product with your finger.
6. Fill in your brows using a pencil in a shade closest to your natural brow colour. In small flicks, fill in any holes, while adding texture. With a brow gel (tinted or clear) brush your brow hairs upwards.
7. Take a nude gloss on the lips and blot a few times, for that natural-esque look.