Nike has launched the Air Max Bus, a mobile experience celebrating Air Max Day 2017 and the 30th anniversary of the Air Max 1. Beginning today and running through the month of March, the Nike Air Max Bus will be hitting select sneaker retail locations all over Toronto.
The bus allows attendees (or “athletes”) to step into the world of the Air Max 1 and get a close-up view of the last 30 years of Air.
Each person to visit the bus will receive a token allowing them to try their luck at the “Air Max Machine” and win one of three prizes: a limited edition Air Max pin, a ticket to the Nike ‘SNEAKEASY’ preview event on March 25 or the chance to purchase one of 30 Air Max 1 grail sneakers at its original cost of $89 (including the atmos “Elephant”).
Check the full schedule below to catch the Nike Air Max Bus at a sneaker spot near you.
· Saturday, March 11: Livestock Spadina 11AM – 3PM
· Sunday, March 12: Capsule Markham 12PM – 4PM
· Wednesday, March 15: Community 54 3PM – 7PM
· Thursday, March 16: Toronto Eaton Centre 3PM – 7PM
· Friday, March 17: Foot Locker Scarborough 3PM – 7PM
· Saturday, March 18: Haven 11AM – 1PM
· Saturday, March 18: SNKR CON 2PM – 6PM
· Sunday, March 19: Foot Locker Sherway 12PM – 4PM
· Monday, March 20: Foot Locker Yorkdale 3PM – 7PM
· Tuesday, March 21: Foot Locker Square One 3PM – 7PM
· Wednesday, March 22: Capsule Yorkville 3PM – 7PM
· Sunday, March 26: 310 Spadina 12PM – 9PM