This look, created by NARS lead artist, Diane Kendal is all about the strong woman, with defined highlighting and contouring, and a whisper of soft skin.
GET THE LOOK:
1. This look requires clean, fresh skin. Thus it is important the face be washed and moisturized. Keep the skin looking luminous and balanced by applying a tinted moisturizer with a buffing brush.
2. Using a brightening concealer, highlight the face, dabbing and blending product under the eyes, centre of the forehead, top of the nose, and the centre of the chin.
3. Contouring is a key component to this look. For an easy, and flawless contour use a NARS Matte Multiple (my favourite is Copacabana) and apply to the hair line, cheek bones, the sides of the nose, and jaw line. Blend this using the same blending brush you used for foundation.
4. Taking a cream blush in a nude-pink shade, apply with the fingers to the apples of the cheeks.
5. Taking a soft kohl liner in a taupe shade, apply to the upper lash line dragging it outwards, beyond the corner of the eye. With a blending brush, blend the line to avoid any harsh lines and create more of a nude smoke cat eye.
6. I would apply mascara with his look personally and add one coat of a lengthening mascara of your choice.
7. Keep the lips au natural.