If there’s a time to shine and sparkle it’s New Years Eve. Instead of your usual glittered eyes we thought it might be nice to showcase a softer, metallic look. This is more wearable look and definitely compliments all skintones.
Get the look in just six easy steps.
1. It’s going to be a long night, so make sure you have a primer handy. Prime all over eyelids and under the eye.
2. Taking a silver cream shadow (try MUFE’s 3 Silver) use your finger to apply onto the eyelid. Ensure that you are tapping the product on not spreading it. Taking an angled brush apply the same shadow underneath the bottom lash line. Continue applying until you have achieved your level of flash.
3. Apply two coats of black mascara to both the top and bottom lashes. When doing the top look down, and look up when applying to the bottom. This will avoid any smudges on your shadow.
4. Proceed with your normal foundation and/or concealer routine. You want to ensure all blemishes are covered, keeping the eyes the main focus.
5. Apply a light pink blush to the apples of the cheek. A cream blush will give you a healthier glow.
6. Apply a nude lipstick. Take the angled brush you used to line the lower lashline and with the remaining product left on the brush highlight the cupids bow.