Nothing says holidays like a little sparkle. When it comes to glitter and makeup, less is definitely more and the slightest touches can make some big impacts. The glitter liner is a perfect way to add a touch of glimmer and still look work-party appropriate. Check out these five easy steps to that perfect glittered wing.
1. Primer! Never forget to prime your lids before a heavy shadow or glittered look.
2. Apply a shimmer cream or vanilla shadow all over the lid. You can use your index finger to press it into the eyelid.
3. Create your winged liner (base) using a liquid liner pen or a cream pot with an angled brush. Start your line in the middle to achieve the level of thickness and then connect to either end of your lash line. For the flick, always follow the end of the brow to the outer corner of the eye for placement.
4. Taking a sparkly liquid liner, try URBAN DECAY Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner, to draw over your liquid liner. You can do this a few times until your level of sparkle is achieved.
5. Apply two coats of mascara and a bit of gloss on your lips and you will be literally be glowing at your holiday party!