Gwyneth Paltrow’s hugely popular lifestyle website and online shop will be the next Pop-In@Nordstrom.
Created by Nordstrom’s director of creative products, Olivia Kim, Pop-In@Nordstrom hosts themed pop-up shops inside Nordstrom stores across North America. The Goop Pop-In will feature a wide range of products selected by the Goop team including apparel, homewares, beauty and accessories from brands like Staub Ceramics, May Lindstrom, PHYTO-PIGMENTS, Grown Alchemist and French Girl in addition to goop’s in-house line.
Paltrow has said of the partnership:
“Our pop-ups have been an incredible opportunity to really connect with our readers and shoppers across the country, this partnership with Nordstrom allows us to provide that experience on a heightened level of scale, touching new markets and shoppers in the process.”
The Goop Pop-In will run from May 12-June 25 at eight Nordstrom locations in the United States and Canada.
- Downtown Seattle, Seattle, Wash.
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Wash.
- NorthPark Center, Dallas, Texas
- The Grove, Los Angeles, Calif.
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Ill.
- CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver, B.C.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, Ont.