London bicycle brand Freddie Grubb is releasing a limited edition bicycle to coincide with the upcoming Summer Olympics. Known as the Fleet DB Silver Edition, the all-silver road bike has been produced to commemorate the late Mr. Grubb (whom the brand is named after), who won two silver medals in the 1912 Stockholm Olympics.
Taking the brands core Fleet model and redesigned it from the ground up, enhancing the performance with upgraded components as well as a silver paint finish and black accents. Some key features of the Fleet DB Silver Edition include;
- A silver Freddie Grubb frame with internal cable routing
- Automatic gears concealed within the rear wheel hub
- Drop bars with front/rear trigger break levers
- A streamlined aero seat post
- A black leather saddle with titanium rails
The Fleet DB Silver Edition is available in three frame sizes and is made-to-order in 4 weeks from the purchase date. The bike will be on display and for sale in the Freddie Grubb London shop beginning August 5th.