The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) and the Canadian Council for the Arts (CCA) have announced the top 12 architectural projects from Canadian architects. The projects feature a variety of builds and designs, from a forest pavilion in Winnipeg to a stormwater facility in Toronto to a cottage situated in Muskoka. The winners come from five provinces across the country as well as two recipients from New York and New Jersey.
Check out the winning projects below.
- 60_80 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto, ON, BDP Quadrangle
- Forest Pavilion, Winnipeg, MB, Public City Architecture
- Indian Residential School History and Dialogue Centre, Vancouver, BC, Formline Architecture
- Julis Romo Rabinowitz Building & Louis A. Simpson International Building, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, KPMB Architects
- Les Rochers, Bassin, QC, la Shed Architecture
- Point William Cottage, Muskoka Lakes, ON, Shim-Sutcliffe Architects
- Reception Pavilion of the Québec National Assembly, Quebec, QC, Provencher_Roy & GLCRM Architects
- Cherry Street Stormwater Facility, Toronto, ON, gh3* and R.V. Anderson Associates Limited
- The Brearley School, New York, NY, KPMB Architects
- The Idea Exchange Old Post Office, Galt, ON, RDH Architects (RDHA)
- Tom Patterson Theatre, Stratford, ON, Hariri Pontarini Architects
- Village at the End of the World, Kingsburg, NS, MacKay-Lyons Sweetapple Architects