With Summer just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to experiment with a bit of colour to really make those eyes pop! Tropical eyes was a huge trend on the spring summer 2016 runways and we’re going to show you how to achieve the look in just 9 easy steps!
Check them out below.
- Because you’re going with a bold eye, you’re going to want to keep the skin very natural looking and fresh. Try using a CC cream and blending that into the skin with a damp beauty blender. Use a concealer under the eyes and cover any imperfections.
2. Keep eyebrows natural using a clear brow gel. Brush hairs upwards to create a fuller brow.
3. Taking a fluffy blending brush and a pale blue shadow blend into the eyelid. If you tend to have oily eyelids, we would recommend using a shadow primer to keep the shadow from creasing or running.
4. Taking another clean fluffy blending brush, blend a lime-yellow green shadow into the crease, extending the shadow a little bit past the brow bone. Ensure that the green and blue shadows are blended in nicely together.
5. Apply two coats of black mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
6. Taking a white eye liner, line the lower water line.
7. Apply a pink cream blush to the apples of the cheeks, use the same damp beauty blender to blend blush into skin.
8. Using a cream highlight, apply with your fingers to the five high points of the face, down the middle of the nose, tops of the cheekbones, cupids bow, and temples.
9. Keep the lips simple, using a clear gloss and or Vaseline.