The ponytail is a classic. You can literally never go wrong with the simple and ever so chic hairstyle. Trending for fall 2015 is the “lower” ponytail which is a modern take on your everyday pony. We’re loving the look and thought with TIFF and Fashion Week coming up we would show you how to achieve the perfect low pony in only a few steps.
1. Ensure hair is brushed and detangled.
2. Comb back hair using fingers (this helps create texture and volume) to about an half an inch above your neck.
3. Secure with a clear elastic. (Using the tiny clear elastic, allows your pony to move more, making it less stiff than a thicker band would.)
4. Take a tiny strand of hair from the now formed ponytail and wrap it around the base of the pony. Secure the end of the ponytail with a bobby pin.
5. Spray with a touchable hair spray, and you are pony-perfect.