Valentine’s day is quickly approaching and these dreary winter days have us craving a little pop of colour. There’s really no better time to try out a hot pink lip!
Get your pout on in seven easy steps below.
1. Prep skin using the moisturizer of your choice.
2. Apply a tinted moisturizer, like NARS new Velvet Matte Skin Tint, matching your skin tone and buff into skin using a damp beauty blender.
3. Apply a vanilla, shimmery, cream eyeshadow to all of eyelid, pressing it into the inner corner.
4. Tight line both the upper and lower water lines using a black kohl eyeliner.
5. Apply two coats of black mascara to both the upper and lower lashes.
6. Apply a bright pink blush to the apples of the cheeks using an angles blush brush. Sweep upwards to the hairline. Remember less is more.
7. Line the lips with a deep pink lip liner. Apply the hot pink lipstick of your choice to the lips, blotting them together. Try using NARS’ Schiapp for that perfect bright pink pout.