Summer can move pretty fast, so why waste precious sun-drenched moments coordinating or accessorizing? Enter: your go-to printed dress.
There’s something about the warm weather that encourages simplicity, leaving behind the layering of the cooler months in favour of one-step dressing. The printed dress is perfect in this respect, where pulling on a garment with one zip or a few buttons can leave you feeling “done”. Another point in the “yes” column for the printed dress: the ’70’s are having a serious moment right now, where an all-over print feels right at home (goodbye, minimalist dressing).
Here’s our top ten round-up of printed dresses for the Spring/Summer 2015 season.
1. Acne Studios Belvidere print silk dress. $750.00 USD
2. OAK + FORT Printed Dress 3060. $78.00 CAD
3. Hayley Elsaesser Mouthy Maxi Tee Dress. $260.00 CAD
4. Joe Fresh Silk Desert Dress. $79.99 CAD
5. Kenzo KENZO Dress. €270.00
6. Rag & Bone Natalie Dress. $450.00 USD
7. TOPSHOP PETITE Palm Leaf Print Slip Dress. £32.00
8. Virginia Johnson Sophia Dress California Trees Indigo. $395.00 CAD
9. Ted Baker Tropical Toucan Pleat Tunic. $295.00 CAD
10. DUSEN DUSEN Black Wire Short Collared Dress. $207.00 USD